Did you know that 75 percent of search engine users don’t scroll past the first page when researching something? That simple statistic explains why SEO is so important. Today, we’re excited to introduce you to our new SEO packages.
But wait…what does SEO mean?
Let’s start with the basics. SEO stands for search engine optimization and is essentially the process of ranking websites on search engines like Google and Yahoo. The goal of SEO is to raise your ranking on these search engines. That way, more users will see and click on your website when searching for something relevant to your business. At A Silver Lining, our team works with state-of-the-art SEO programs to transform your website into a page that is frequently visited by potential clients.
We developed three SEO packages to help our clients meet their individual needs.
The Audit package identifies your current SEO standings. It also serves as the perfect jumping-off point if you’re just beginning your SEO efforts. The Audit includes:
- Evaluation and report on site speed, security, and performance
- Website content optimization audit
- Keyword report and recommendation
- SWOT analysis
- Competitor analysis
- 30-minute review call to go over results and provide recommendations for the next steps
The Mini package provides a basic optimization plan. It includes:
- The Audit
- An initial 15-minute strategy call
- Analytics reports
- Monthly website speed, security, and performance audit
- Full website review
Additionally, we use the following on-site strategies to improve your SEO:
- HotJar analytics to refine website layout and messaging for target audience
- Strategic email set-up to build a connection with your potential clients
- SEMRush dashboard, including monthly keyword reports to clients
- Keyword-focused content consultation
- On-site content clean-up and optimization
For off-site strategies, The Mini also includes management of your Google My Business profile as well as a backlink audit and targeted link-building campaigns.
The Premium plan was created to fully optimize your website to the highest of its capabilities. It features everything included in The Mini as well as:
- Quarterly analytics and strategy calls to revise goals
- Additional strategies or increased frequency of strategies
- Keyword-focused content, including two to four blog posts per month and one new landing page per quarter
- Inclusive of internal and external link building
- SEMRush annual subscription with listing management
Looking to step up your SEO and stay within budget?
We’ve got you covered! We created The Shop with the do-it-yourself, cost-efficient business owner in mind. If you’re not ready to take the plunge and develop a full-scale digital marketing strategy for your business, check out our brand kits and coordinating social media and email templates. They’re ready to be customized and used by you!
Looking for more tips and tricks? Don’t miss The Toolkit.
Sign up for our newsletter and download a set of free customizable social media templates!